[kids-lib] In Person Youth Programming

Geralyn Schultz Geralyn.Schultz at ci.woodburn.or.us
Tue Mar 8 12:03:42 PST 2022

Hello!

I wanted to check in with other youth staff about whether or not you are offering in person youth programming this spring.  If not, was the decision made at the city, library administration or department level and for what reasons?  If yes, are there things you are doing to reduce COVID transmission risk (registration/room quotas/holding programs outside) now that masks will be optional? Feel free to email me at my library.

Thanks so much!
Geralyn

Geralyn Schultz
Youth/Outreach Librarian
Woodburn Public Library
280 Garfield St.
Geralyn.schultz at ci.woodburn.or.us<mailto:Geralyn.schultz at ci.woodburn.or.us>
503-980-2413

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Woodburn and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule.