[Libs-Or] August 20 Portland Downtown Librarians meeting

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Tue Aug 12 16:38:17 PDT 2008

This month's Portland Downtown Librarians brown bag lunch will be hosted
by Sue Mecklem and Stuart Zimmerman, librarians at the law firm Davis
Wright Tremaine. We will meet on Wednesday, August 20 from noon till
one. Our offices are located at 1300 SW Fifth Avenue in the Wells Fargo
Center. Please take the elevator to the 23rd floor, where we'll meet in
a conference room to eat our lunches. We'll take a tour of the library
afterwards.

The Portland Downtown Librarians meet on the third Wednesdays of most
months for a brown bag lunch to share ideas, network, and keep up with
friends. Next month's meeting will be on Tuesday, September 16, when
we'll meet at Norse Hall to see their lovely old books. In the coming
months, we hope to meet at Mercy Corps, and meet for our annual holiday
lunch.

I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Sue

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco