[Libs-Or] Vocabulary Design Interview

D Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Tue Dec 2 21:04:39 PST 2008

I have developed taxonomies [although not for historical photos] and would be
willing to discuss it over the phone.

Please tell me who you are and what this is for, though!

Donna

Donna L. Cohen, MLIS, MEd, Information Management Consultant
D. L. Cohen Information Services
Portland, Oregon
503-737-1425
dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
www.dcoheninfo.com
Managing your organization's information and knowledge. Information is power...if
you can find it!

  _____