[Libs-Or] Oregon 150: Rare book available to all!

Robert Hulshof-Schmidt robert.hulshof-schmidt at state.or.us
Thu Oct 23 08:56:55 PDT 2008

Hello Libs-Or!

In response to Diedre's question, the State Library does have three copies of this anthology. We have one permanent archival copy, one circulating Oregon Documents copy, and one that circulates from the Oregon Poetry Collection that we maintain with the Oregon State Poetry Association.
(http://catalog.osl.state.or.us/search~S2/?searchtype=t&searcharg=Oregon+Centennial+Anthology&start=home&searchscope=2&sort=A&submit=Search)

By happy coincidence, we were planning to digitize this as part of a small online exhibit of centennial materials for next year's OR150 celebration. We will put the PDF in our Oregon Documents Repository and let the list know when it is available.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Robert

Robert Hulshof-Schmidt
Program Manager