[Libs-Or] Teaching Company Great Courses cassettes to give away

dzarder at cclsd.org dzarder at cclsd.org
Thu Oct 23 14:02:26 PDT 2008

The following items are available to any regional library that is on the statewide
courier.   Please let me know which title(s) you are interested in, your
dropsite and the "Forward to" library name if applicable.  I will
only reply if I'm able to send you something.   Thanks in advance for
your interest.

North Bend Library received a gift last year of a few
dozen sets of Books on Tape in
the Great Courses series.  We're happy with
the amount of circulation shown so far,
with all areas, from science to
literature to philosophy.  Another patron has given
us a few more, and we
have duplicates to offer.

Birth of the modern mind, 1998, 2 cases.
COQ and SWO own.

Buddhism, 2002, 2 cases.  MOST POPULAR!  6
circulations in 1 year on Case 1, and 3
on Case 2.

Great ideas of
philosophy, 1997, 5 cases.  SWO owns.

History of the English
language, 1998, 3 cases.

Philosophy and religion in the West, 1999, in 3
cases.

Roots of human behavior, 2001, 1 case.

Dianne
Zarder, Reference Librarian, North Bend Public Library, North Bend, Oregon