[Libs-Or] 4/6 7pm: Portland Rad Ref meeting and IPRC Zine Library Tour & Talk!

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:31:43 PDT 2009

Please join us at the April meeting of the Portland Radical Reference
Collective next Monday the 6th at 7pm at the Independent Publishing Resource
Center <http://iprc.org/> in downtown Portland. We'll begin the night by
learning more about the IPRC's zine library (arguably the best in the
nation!) from the resident zine librarian, Marc Parker. Marc will also talk
about the exciting projects discussed at the recent zine unconference at
ACRL. After that we'll discuss current and upcoming RadRef projects and
agenda items starting around 7:30.

If you haven't already, please join our Facebook
group<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37373184247&ref=mf>!
We'll be using this site to connect virtually and announce upcoming events
and meetings.

The Portland Radical Reference Collective meets at the Independent
Publishing Resource Center <http://www.iprc.org/> in downtown Portland on
the 1st Monday of the month at 7pm. Upcoming meetings will feature speakers
from the community - if you know of someone (or are someone) who would be a
good fit and may want to speak, please get in touch. . For more information
on the group check out our
wiki<http://radicalreference.info/localcollectives/pdx>
.

Thanks and hope to see you soon!