[Libs-Or] Fwd: Action Needed: Contact your Representative regarding Lead in Children's Books!

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:41:59 PDT 2009

I think I sent this out to you earlier but I am sending this again because
we want to take care of this issue now and not be back where we were in June
with the uncertainty of what was going to happen to our library
collections.  So, if your Representative has not signed on to this Dear
Colleague letter now is the time to let we know that we need these helps for
our libraries.  If they have signed on please send them a thank-you note.