[Libs-Or] ORSLA Member Reece Dano featured in the latest Information Outlook

ORSLA Communications orsla.communications at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:49:21 PDT 2009

Good news for those of you attending the ORSLA Student Reception on
Saturday: not only will you get to network with your colleagues while
learning about the interesting jobs that other members have, but you will
also get to meet Reece Dano, Research Librarian at Ziba
Design<http://ziba.com/>,
and the organizer of the event. Reece is featured in the upcoming *Information
Outlook* (No. 3 of 2009) in a question-and-answer format. Reece describes
the article the following way:

"The subject is how Ziba's embedded librarianship approach to information
services enables me to work closely work alongside the primary researchers
in our Consumer Insights and Trends group. This is in addition to all the
traditional services we provide, like competitive intelligence, information
management and business development. The profile also focuses on how ORSLA
helped me develop my professional goals -- and get hired through connections
I made at our Annual Student Reception."

If you are an SLA member, you may read the article about Reece online. Click
here <http://www.sla.org/io/2009/04/690.cfm>!