[Libs-Or] MayDay bookmark templates

Patrick Goodman patrick at jcld.org
Thu Apr 23 14:41:44 PDT 2009

Hello all,

   Now that MayDay is almost upon us, I thought I'd lend a helping hand by
sending out pre-made bookmark templates with preservation information
already filled in. All you have to do is change the logo to match your
individual library, then print away. I'm using white, acid-free cardstock
(not too thick), which is both good for the books and seem to be more
enjoyed by our patrons than flimsy looseleaf.

   And for any interested public library, I also have pre-made templates for
Newbery, Caldecott, Young Reader's Choice, and Librarianship 101 bookmarks
as well. Contact me at patrick(at)jcld(dot)org.

Cheers,
--
Patrick L. Goodman
Youth Services Coordinator