[Libs-Or] New items available for ILL

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Fri Apr 24 15:32:28 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone!

Below are three new technology-related titles just added to our LIS collection, available for ILL:

Securing Library Technology : a how-to-do-it manual: by Paul Earp and Adam Wright. New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers, 2009.

Core Technology Competencies for Librarians and Library Staff: a LITA guide, edited by Susan M. Thompson. New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers, 2009.

Digital Consumers: reshaping the information profession, edited by David Nicholas and Ian Rowlands. London : Facet, 2009.

If you would like to request these or other materials from the Oregon State Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process or fax your request to the State Library document delivery department at 503-588-7119 with complete request information. Our catalog is also available online.

Items added to our LIS collection are also announced via RSS! See http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/ for more information and for additional details regarding the above items.

The collection is funded with LSTA funds administered by the Oregon State Library.  The library information science collection is meant to support the whole Oregon library community.  Library Development welcomes your suggestions for acquisitions - see the blog for an input form or email us!

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org