[Libs-Or] Fwd: [District Dispatch] Register now for tomorrow's "nuts and bolts" webinar on BTOP applications

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:44:14 PDT 2009

Register now for tomorrow’s “nuts and bolts” webinar on BTOP applications
<http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?p=3463> August 04th, 2009 |
Category: Funding <http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?cat=13>, Technology,
the Internet, and
Telecommunications<http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?cat=14>
http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?p=3463

DUNS numbers, CCR numbers, project budgets, deadlines … as we approach the
BTOP filing deadline of August 14, 2009, do you know everything you need to
know to file a successful application?

Join EdTech Strategies president Linda Schatz for a discussion of details,
opportunities and potential pitfalls in the Public Computer Centers and
Sustainable Adoption Programs for the library community. Come with questions
or e-mail your questions to
librarystimulus at ala.org<%20librarystimulus at ala.org>before the webinar
– we will have a lengthy Q & A session with a panel of
experts after brief remarks from Ms. Schatz.

*Date:* Wednesday, August 5, 2009
*Time:* 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EDT

[Go to the website and click on the "Register Now" button]

--
Diedre Conkling
Lincoln County Library District
Work email:  diedre at beachbooks.org