[Libs-Or] Leadership Opportunity: Adult Services Manager, Bend Public Library

marian thomas mariant at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Aug 24 12:19:37 PDT 2009

                     Central Oregon - Bend Public Library

                      Adult Services Manager

Central Oregon is a beautiful area with nearby mountains and lakes that
offers year-round fun and a wide range of activities. Our diverse
communities showcase celebrations and activities that include outdoor
events, music, art, and theater. This area is a mecca for outdoor
activities.

Do you have a vision for the future of services to adults?  Do you enjoy
developing staff and building a dynamic and innovative team?   The
Deschutes Public Library is seeking an engaging manager to provide
inspiring leadership. If you want to be an integral member of a
collaborative, award-winning, district-wide management team, please
contact us. You'll love the community and you'll have incredible
opportunities to create new services.

Position closes on 9/24. Check our website at
http://www.dpls.lib.or.us/employment.asp for details or contact Marian
Thomas at 541-312-1024.