[Libs-Or] NWIUG Sept. 10-11, 2009

John (CCRLS) jgoodyear at ccrls.org
Mon Aug 31 13:41:56 PDT 2009

Registration is open for the 15th annual Northwest Innovative Users Group meeting, September 10-11, in Salem, Oregon.  With workshops on Populating License Records, Customizing Print Templates for MilCirc and Setting up WebBridge.  There are programs on a variety of topics, from webpub.def to Unicode.   There will be something for everyone.  We even have III guru Bob Duncan speaking twice!

Join your colleagues for a wine & cheese reception on the Thursday evening.

To register for the conference, find lodging information or view the draft conference schedule, please visit our website at http://www.nwiug.org

Registration closes Friday, September 4.

Questions? Ask any member of the Steering Committee.

We hope to see you in Salem in September.

John Goodyear

Director

Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service

503-315-4584

jgoodyear at ccrls.org

Your NWIUG Steering Committee

Janet Crum   Chair / Oregon Health & Science University Sandra Dyer / Washington State Law Library John Goodyear / Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service Karen Kunz / Oregon Institute of Technology Library Hana Levay / University of Washington Doris Munson / Eastern Washington University Sion Romaine / Past Chair, University of Washington Katherine Rouzie / Portland Public Schools

believed to be clean.