[Libs-Or] OLA's withdrawal from PNLA

Connie Anderson-Cohoon anderson at sou.edu
Tue Dec 1 16:21:33 PST 2009

Hi,

You may have noticed a letter from the President of PNLA which was posted to Libs-OR on Nov. 16.  That letter was sent in response to the OLA Executive Board's unanimous decision to end our institutional membership in PNLA at the end of our membership year in 2010.  If you are interested in learning more, please go to http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=99073&orgId=ola.  I'd also be happy to respond to any questions you may have.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Connie Anderson-Cohoon
OLA President 2009-10

Connie Anderson