[Libs-Or] Wyse thin clients available

Williams, Greg gwilliams at westlinnoregon.gov
Mon Dec 14 18:57:36 PST 2009

The West Linn Public Library has 13 Wyse Winterm thin clients that we no
longer need.  Model numbers and quantities are listed below.

1 x Wyse WT3125SE

(http://www.wyse.com/products/winterm/3125se/index.asp)

1 x Wyse WT3200LE

6 x Wyse WT3235LE

(http://www.wyse.com/products/winterm/3235le)

5 x Wyse WT3360SE

(http://www.wyse.com/service/discontd/winterm/wint3000/3360.pdf)

As far as I know, they all work (although they would need to be
reflashed/reconfigured).

If there's another library that can use them, we'd be happy to donate
them.  Pickup here or we can ship via Orbis courier.  Please contact me
if interested.

-Greg Williams

West Linn Public Library

gwilliams at westlinnoregon.gov

503-656-7853, x3018

Greg Williams, MLIS
mailto:gwilliams at westlinnoregon.gov
Interim Adult Services Supervisor
1595 Burns St.
West Linn, OR, 97068
P: (503) 742-8591
F: (503) 656-2746
Web: http://westlinnoregon.gov

West Linn Sustainability Please consider the impact on the environment before printing a paper copy of this email.
Public Records Law Disclosure This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.