[Libs-Or] New Years Greetings from Fujian

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Thu Dec 31 15:13:58 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues:
As you¹ll recall we collected about 30,000 books to send to our sister
province in China a few months ago. Here is a ³thank you² message from the
Director of the Xiamen University Library, Dehong Xiao. I hope you will look
at the attachment posted here:

http://library.state.or.us/images/Oregonian.pdf

I want to add my thanks to everyone who participated in the effort.  As we
look back on 2009, it¹s something we can feel really good about.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.