[Libs-Or] Oregon Digital Library Consortium call for new members (Library2Go)

Jenny Berg bergj at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Thu Feb 12 14:00:21 PST 2009

This message is for public libraries only.
***
The Oregon Digital Library Consortium (ODLC) will be accepting
applications for public library membership for fiscal year 2009-10. ODLC
is a group of public libraries that contract for downloadable audio and
video materials for library patrons' use. Best-selling titles are
available to library cardholders 24/7 from our website, and are playable
on PCs, MP3 players and Macintosh products at home, in the office or
from anywhere in the world.

If your public library is interested in joining the consortium, please
see the attached Procedures for Joining ODLC As of July 1, 2009, fill
out a preliminary application form, and return it to me by March 1,
2009.

Jenny Berg

ODLC Chair, 2008-2009

Jenny Berg