[Libs-Or] Career Opportunity--Assistant Library Director, Library Experiences, Deschutes Public Library, Bend, Oregon

marian thomas mariant at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Feb 13 08:43:03 PST 2009

                Assistant Library Director, Library Experiences,
Deschutes Public Library, Bend, Oregon

The Assistant Director, Library Experiences, leads a system-wide
commitment that results in innovative services, resources, partnerships,
entertainment, and community engagement. This key leader is
collaborative and plays a significant role in developing and
implementing the library's comprehensive vision and strategies for
customer-focused library services. If working with a highly dedicated
staff who is ready to establish new levels of service is inspiring, then
please check out this position and apply. We have a lot of energy and
ideas-come along, lead enthusiastically, and create some magic with us.
Check our website for more information or contact Marian Thomas at
541-312-1024 for details.  The deadline is March 12.
http://www.dpls.lib.or.us/employment.asp