[Libs-Or] Fwd: Special invitation: What's your favorite children's book?

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:47:27 PST 2009

Below is the message we are sending to Legislators.  We hope to have enough
books available for them to make a choice and send a book to one of their
local libraries.  At the moment we need at least 30 more children's books.
If you have any leftover review books or other sources for new (not
used) children's books that you will not be using could you please send them
by *Monday, March 1* to:

Oregon State Library
c/o Katie Anderson
250 Winter St. NE
Salem OR 97301

What’s your favorite children’s book?

The Oregon Library Association invites you to drop by the Galleria between
9:30 AM and 2:00 PM, Thursday, March 5.

Choose a children’s book from dozens of wonderful books on display.
The Oregon Library Association will donate the book to the public library or
school library of your choice.  We’ll put a bookplate in your selection
indicating that you selected it.

See you Thursday, March 5, in the Galleria!

For more information about this special Oregon Library Association event,
call Nan Heim, (503) 703-9358 or Amy Goodall, (503) 508-8512.

--
Diedre Conkling
diedre08 at gmail.com