[Libs-Or] Portland Radical Reference Meeting this Monday (1/5) 7pm!

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:50:13 PST 2009

Please join us for the first meeting of 2009 for the Portland Radical
Reference Collective this Monday the 5th at 7pm at the Independent
Publishing Resource Center <http://iprc.org/> in downtown Portland. We'll be
making plans for the new year, discussing ongoing and upcoming projects, and
connecting with other librarians and library workers in the area.

Also, if you haven't already, please join our Facebook group! This group
site is avaiable
here<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37373184247&ref=mf>.
(Note: You'll need to login to Facebook to join.) We'll be using this site
to connect virtually and announce upcoming events and meetings.
The Portland Radical Reference Collective meets at the Independent
Publishing Resource Center <http://www.iprc.org> in downtown Portland on the
1st Monday of the month at 7pm. Upcoming meetings will feature speakers from
the community. For more information on the group check out our
wiki<http://radicalreference.info/localcollectives/pdx>
.

Hope to see you soon,
Lana