[Libs-Or] DUSO-(Elem. counseling program)

Ellenberg, Lisa ellenbergl at catlin.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:06:35 PST 2009

I am looking to buy or borrow a copy of a program called DUSO
(Developing an Understanding of Self and Others) which is out of print.
It was published by AGS (American Guidance Service) which has merged
into Pearson School.  I called their customer service and they
recommended o.p. sellers.  No luck there. Not on Amazon.com or e-bay
either (although I learned of a school that found one on e-bay). The
program has a multiple units, stories and cassettes for each, and
puppets.

Any chance anyone has it in a professional library?

Below is info on one of the storybooks associated with the program which
was listed on Amazon.com, with no available copies:

Title:

Developing Understanding of Self and Others (Duso) Storybook, Vol. 1 -
Don C. Dinkmeyer - Paperback

by Don C. Dinkmeyer, Don Dinkmeyer,Jr., Don,Jr. Dinkmeyer

ISBN-10:

0886712785

ISBN-13:

978-0886712785