[Libs-Or] Fwd: [srrtac-l] FTF's ALA Midwinter Meeting 2009 Schedule

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:55:11 PST 2009

Every ALA Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference the Feminist Task Force
tries to put together a schedule of meetings that may be of interests to FTF
members and our colleagues.

A copy of the ALA Midwinter 2009 schedule may be found at
http://ftfinfo.wikispaces.com/Conference+Schedules .

There may be some corrections before the beginning of Midwinter.  Please
check the schedule now and see if it includes everything.  Please send
corrections to me and I will update the list.

Thanks.

--
Diedre Conkling

 Lincoln County Library District