[Libs-Or] OSLIS Down on 1/19 for Server Upgrade

Jennifer Maurer maurer_jennifer at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Jan 15 09:34:09 PST 2009

Hi,

The OSLIS website will not be available on Monday, January 19th between 9:00 and noon due to a server upgrade.  If there are any problems with the process, the site could be offline into the early afternoon.

Over the next few months we will make additional OSLIS server and website upgrades.  If the site is expected to be down for a small window of time, like half an hour, I will not make a listserv announcement.  Otherwise, you will be notified about downtime in advance.  Whenever possible, we schedule downtime for when a majority of students are not in school.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant