[Libs-Or] For School Librarians & Assistants: Please Review Your Portion of the QEM Analysis

Jennifer Maurer maurer_jennifer at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Jan 15 16:44:29 PST 2009

Hi,

I have attached the preliminary results of the 2008 QEM analysis which is for the 2006-07 school year.  Please take a minute to look over the data for your school:  http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/school/School_Library_Data_for_2006-7.xls.  The spreadsheet was provided by Brian Reeder at the Oregon Department of Education.

Are the staffing and spending figures for your school correct?  If you do not know, consider consulting your principal or the appropriate district personnel.

If you feel data for other schools or districts is inaccurate, contact me and include how you know the information.

Please try to respond by January 23rd, and feel free to share this email with librarians and assistants who might not be on this listserv.

Let me know if you cannot open the attachment.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant