[Libs-Or] Website links policy research request

GPL Foundation gplfoundation at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 12:11:41 PST 2009

We have purposed to establish a policy regarding placement of links on the Gladstone Public Library website and/or the Gladstone Public Library FOUNDATION website.

>From time-to-time an organization or institution will suggest or request that a link to their website be placed on ours.  We wish to have a policy in place that guides our decision on whether such a placement is appropriate.

Do you have, or know of, any such policy?
What is your practice concerning placement of outside links on your website?

Any assistance, guidance, advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
James Buzan
President, Gladstone Public Library Foundation