[Libs-Or] Monday 2/2: Portland Reference Collective Meeting with special guest speaker from Bitch Magazine!

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:26:47 PST 2009

Please join us for the February meeting of the Portland Radical Reference
Collective this Monday the 2nd at 7pm at the Independent Publishing Resource
Center <http://iprc.org/> in downtown Portland. We'll be joined by special
guest Debbie Rasmussen, publisher of Bitch magazine, who will be speaking on
the state of independent publishing, feminist media, and battling
censorship. Debbie will speak at 7pm and the meeting will continue at 7:30.

Also, if you haven't already, please join our Facebook group! This group
site is avaiable
here<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37373184247&ref=mf>.
(Note: You'll need to login to Facebook to join.) We'll be using this site
to connect virtually and announce upcoming events and meetings.

The Portland Radical Reference Collective meets at the Independent
Publishing Resource Center <http://www.iprc.org/> in downtown Portland on
the 1st Monday of the month at 7pm. Upcoming meetings will feature speakers
from the community. For more information on the group check out our
wiki<http://radicalreference.info/localcollectives/pdx>
.

Hope to see you soon,
Lana