[Libs-Or] Video conferencing options around Oregon: To Be Compiled

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Wed Jul 1 09:38:03 PDT 2009

I have had a lot of excellent responses to my question.  I'm compiling
them into a single document but will wait until next week to send it out
to make sure I get as many of the suggestions as possible in one
document, rather than sending out a stream of updates.

So, there is still time to email me.

Thank you!!!

And have a wonderful Independence Day! Read the Declaration of
Independence around the campfire or as you watch the fireworks :-)

Laura