[Libs-Or] Fwd: [District Dispatch] Washington Office videos from 2009 ALA Annual Conference

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:39:38 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenni Terry <jterry at alawash.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Subject: [District Dispatch] Washington Office videos from 2009 ALA Annual
Conference
To: jterry at alawash.org

District Dispatch has posted a new item, 'Washington Office videos from 2009
ALA
Annual Conference'

The ALA Washington Office was able to videorecord some of our programs at
the
2009 ALA Annual Conference in Chicago, and we're happy to share them here.

Broadband Stimulus Presentation at Washington Office Update, ALA Conference
2009 - featuring Bob Bocher, Chris McLean, Alan Inouye, and Marijke Visser.

Google Book Search Settlement Panel at 2009 ALA [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?p=3295

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are
posted.
Best regards,
Jenni Terry