[Libs-Or] Royalty Payments for Library Programs

Candace Morgan cd_df_morgan at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 07:13:53 PDT 2009

I am pleased that ALA has provided this useful information. Since there are
some conditions to be met to qualify for this exemption I thought it might
be useful to post the information about the conditions that I include in my
lecture on public performances in libraries in the Introduction to Copyright
and Licensing that I teach for Emporia State University School of Library
and Information Management.  Note: that I am not an attorney.

Candace Morgan

707 SW Dolph St

Portland, OR 97219

 <mailto:cd_morgan at msn.com> cd_morgan at msn.com