[Libs-Or] Royalty Payments for Library Programs

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at ci.newberg.or.us
Tue Jul 28 10:31:24 PDT 2009

I had another thought about this as well.   We do pay performers to perform music at our libraries.   We don't charge the audience, but we pay the performers either musicians or jugglers that may use background music etc.     Does this mean we need licensing/royalties?

Leah
Leah M. Griffith
Director,   Newberg Public Library
P Think Green - Only print message if needed and then recycle!