[Libs-Or] Benefits for part-time employees

Malone, Linda LMalone at westlinnoregon.gov
Wed Jun 10 16:40:43 PDT 2009

We do the same here at West Linn - all benefits are prorated for staff
regularly working 20 or more hours/week. ("Regular" has a formal
definition by contract and doesn't include seasonal workers, such as
summertime parks' maintenance staff). Proration changes occur at 26, 30
and 32 hours.

--Linda

Linda V. Malone, Interim Director
West Linn Public Library