[Libs-Or] Fwd: Universal health care

Judy Anderson JuAnderson at cu-portland.edu
Fri Jun 19 11:42:26 PDT 2009

I would prefer that my professional library association not dictate
political values.  There are many in this association that do not
support federal government controlled health care.  They prefer systems
outside the federal government to supply the means of providing health
care for those unable to pay.  It is doing those voices an injustice
when the entire organization promotes one version of health care
coverage.  This topic is certainly borderline as a library issue.

Judy

Judy Anderson

Reference & Instruction Librarian

Concordia University-Portland