[Libs-Or] Oregon Reads Evaluation HAVE YOU DONE YOURS YET

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at ci.newberg.or.us
Sat Jun 20 11:31:46 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Oregon Reads is winding down and we are anxious to hear how it has gone throughout the state.   Our grant funders (Miller Foundation and Starseed Foundation) are especially curious, as is the Oregon 150 committee.

We want to thank the 16 public libraries below that have gotten in their evaluations.    But that leaves 106 of you who haven't done yours yet!    We especially need to hear from the 90 who received copies of Stubborn Twig from the Miller Foundation so we can report to them.

You can easily fill out the form at  https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=51981    Please do so by the end of next week as the Miller Foundation would like a report from us by June 30th and that is coming up really soon.   We appreciate your help in keeping our foundations happy!   If your program isn't over yet, please e-mail me and I'll note that, but for those who are done, we're looking forward to seeing your results.   So far libraries are averaging about 300 people attending programs.  If that average continues, we should see about 100,000 participating in library programs and even more reading the books.   Let's get those number in!

Libraries that have completed their evaluations!   Thanks

X Coos County Library Service District  Miller Grant
X Crook County Library  Miller Grant
X Garden Home Community Library  Miller Grant
X Gladstone Public Library   Miller Grant
X Hood River County Library  Miller Grant
X Jefferson County Library District  Miller Grant
X Langlois Public Library  Miller Grant
X Lebanon Public Library  Miller Grant
X McMinnville Public Library
X Newberg Public Library  Miller Grant
X North Bend Public Library  Miller Grant
X Port Orford Public Library  Miller Grant
X St. Helens Public Library  Miller Grant
X Tigard Public Library
X Tualatin Public Library   Miller Grant
X Weston Public Library  Miller Grant

Libraries who will be completing their evaluations this coming week!  Thanks for your time and getting the data to us!   https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=51981
 Adams Public Library  Miller Grant
 Agness Public Library   Miller Grant
 Albany Public Library
 Amity Public Library  Miller Grant
 Arlington Public Library  Miller Grant
 Astoria Public Library   Miller Grant
 Athena Public Library   Miller Grant
 Baker County Library District  Miller Grant
 Bandon Public Library   Miller Grant
 Banks Public Library  Miller Grant
 Beaverton City Library
 Brownsville Community Library   Miller Grant
 Canby Public Library  Miller Grant
 Cedar Mill Community Library
 Chetco Community Public Library  Miller Grant
 Clackamas County Library  Miller Grant
 Clatskanie Library District  Miller Grant
 Coos Bay Public Library  Miller Grant
 Coquille Public Library  Miller Grant
 Cornelius Public Library  Miller Grant
 Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
 Cottage Grove Public Library  Miller Grant
 Curry Public Library District  Miller Grant
 Dallas Public Library    Miller Grant
 Dayton Public Library (Mary Gilkey)  Miller Grant
 Deschutes Public Library System
 Dora Public Library   Miller Grant
 Douglas County Library System
 Driftwood Public Library  Miller Grant
 Dufur School/Community Library   Miller Grant
 Echo Public Library  Miller Grant
 Elgin Public Library  Miller Grant
 Emma Humphrey Library  Miller Grant
 Enterprise City Library  Miller Grant
 Estacada Public Library    Miller Grant
 Eugene Public Library
 Fern Ridge Library District  Miller Grant
 Flora M. Laird Memorial Library    Miller Grant
 Forest Grove City Library  Miller Grant
 Fossil Public Library   Miller Grant
 Gilliam County Library  Miller Grant
 Grant County Library  Miller Grant
 Harney County Library  Miller Grant
 Harrisburg Public Library   Miller Grant
 Hazel M. Lewis Library Powers   Miller Grant
 Helix Public Library  Miller Grant
 Hermiston Public Library  Miller Grant
 Hillsboro Public Library
 Independence Public Library  Miller Grant
 Jackson Co. Library Services
 Jefferson Public Library  Miller Grant
 Joseph City Library  Miller Grant
 Josephine County Library System
 Junction City Public Library  Miller Grant
 Klamath Community College
 Klamath County Library
 Klamath Falls
 La Grande Public Library  Miller Grant
 Lake County Library District  Miller Grant
 Lake Oswego
 Lakeside Public Library  Miller Grant
 Lane Library District  Miller Grant
 Ledding Library
 Lincoln County Library District  Miller Grant
 Linn-Benton Community College Library
 Lyons Public  Library  Miller Grant
 Malheur County Library  Miller Grant
 Milton-Freewater Public Library   Miller Grant
 Molalla Public Library   Miller Grant
 Monmouth Public Library  Miller Grant
 Mt. Angel Public Library  Miller Grant
 Multnomah County Library
 Newport Public Library   Miller Grant
 North Plains Public Library  Miller Grant
 North Powder City Library  Miller Grant
 Nyssa Public Library  Miller Grant
 Oakridge Public Library  Miller Grant
 Oregon City Public Library
 Oregon State Library TBABS
 Oregon Trail Library District / Boardman Branch  Miller Grant
 Pendleton Public Library  Miller Grant
 Pilot Rock Public Library  Miller Grant
 Rainier City Library   Miller Grant
 Salem Public Library
 Sandy Public Library    Miller Grant
 Scappoose Public Library  Miller Grant
 Scio Public Library  Miller Grant
 Seaside Public Library   Miller Grant
 Sheridan Public Library   Miller Grant
 Sherman County Public School Library   Miller Grant
 Sherwood Public Library    Miller Grant
 Silver Falls Library District  Miller Grant
 Siuslaw Public Library District   Miller Grant
 Southern Oregon University Library
 Southern Wasco County Library   Miller Grant
 Spray Public-/School Library  Miller Grant
 Springfield Public Library
 Stanfield Public Library  Miller Grant
 Stayton Public Library  Miller Grant
 Sweet Home Public Library   Miller Grant
 The Dalles-Wasco County Library  Miller Grant
 Tillamook County Library  Miller Grant
 Toledo Public Library  Miller Grant
 Ukiah Public Library  Miller Grant
 Umatilla  Public Library  Miller Grant
 Union Carnegie Public Library   Miller Grant
 Vernonia Public Library  Miller Grant
 Wagner Community Library (Falls City)  Miller Grant
 Waldport Public Library  Miller Grant
 Wallowa County Library
 Wallowa Public Library  Miller Grant
 Warrenton Community Library  Miller Grant
 Washington County Co.op Library Ser.
 West Linn
 Willamina Public Library   Miller Grant
 Wilsonville Public Library
 Woodburn Public Library  Miller Grant
 Yachats Public Library   Miller Grant

Leah
Leah M. Griffith, Director
Newberg Public Library
503 E. Hancock Street     Newberg, OR   97132
P 503-537-1256     F 503-538-9720