[Libs-Or] Technology Help Needed...

Bill Kelm bkelm at willamette.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:56:01 PDT 2009

  The technology committee of the OLA Conference is in need of one
person each day to help with the upcoming conference in April.

  We had our volunteer lineup set, but due to circumstances beyond our
control one team member who was scheduled to work throughout the
conference is no longer able to help. The work consists of basically
making sure the data projectors and laptops are ready to go for the
speakers, and other assigned tasks as they come up.

  If you are able to assist on any of the days during the conference,
Wednesday April 1st, Thursday, April 2nd, or Friday, April 3rd it would
be greatly appreciated.
Please contact me at (bkelm at willamette.edu <mailto:bkelm at willamette.edu>
<mailto: bkelm at willamette.edu <mailto:bkelm at willamette.edu>>) and I can
go into further details if you think you can help out.

Thanks,
Bill

--
Bill G. Kelm - Systems Librarian