[Libs-Or] new library science DVD for ILL

Ann Reed reed_ann at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Mar 24 13:47:24 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone!

The following DVD is available for interlibrary loan from the Oregon State Library. This is a recording from the Soaring to Excellence series of teleconferences. Recordings of future teleconferences/webcasst from these series will be added to our LIS collection as they become available.

If you would like to request these or other materials from the Oregon State Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process or fax your request to the State Library document delivery department at 503-588-7119 with complete request information. Our catalog is also available online.

Items added to our LIS collection are also announced via RSS.  See http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/ for more information.

 Reversing the ratchet [videorecording] : basic technology adoption strategies for library workers / College of DuPage Library Learning Network ; College of DuPage Press.  Broadcast November 7, 2008.   running time 1 hr 30 min.

023.7 Rever (DVD)

The collection is funded with LSTA funds administered by the Oregon State Library.  The library science collection is meant to support the whole Oregon library community.  The Library Development Division welcomes your suggestions for acquisitions - see the blog for an input form or email us!

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE