[Libs-Or] Blog for Public Libraries

Justine Shaffner jshaffne at BCR.ORG
Mon Mar 23 15:51:52 PDT 2009

Hi Public Librarians,

I'm a librarian at BCR and have worked for a number of years in adult
services at public libraries.  I recently started a blog for public
librarians - "The Librarian is IN" - see
http://blogs.bcr.org/publiclibraries/   I hope you enjoy it and I'd love
to hear any comments, suggestions for topics, ideas etc. since this is a
blog for you!

You can sign up for the RSS feed, or to get any new posts delivered to
your email inbox instead, click - Subscribe to the RSS Feed - then - Get
The Librarian is IN delivered by email - then enter your email address
and type the word in the box to verify and click on - Complete
Subscription Request.  Then check your email inbox for a verification
message from FeedBurner Email Subscriptions the service that delivers
email subscriptions for BCR. You will need to click a link listed in
this message to activate your subscription.  Say OK to - Unblock content
of message.

If you have any problems with this, please let me know, thanks!

Justine Shaffner, MLS

Public Library Market Coordinator

BCR

14394 E. Evans Ave.