[Libs-Or] books to offer

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 09:30:56 PDT 2009

Hello,
Here are some books and a couple of videos.
priority to those on the courier, please let me know:what dropsite, attn to, and which titles your interested in.I'll repsond only to those i'm sending books to.
happy day to you,mariah
Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.

Clatsop Community College

Dora Badollet Library

1680 Lexington Ave,

Astoria OR 97103

503-338-2508

mmanners at clatsopcc.edu

Books (HC=hardcover, LB=library binding PB=paperback)

Alexander
Pope’s collected poems. Editor Dobrée, Bonamy. HC 1956

Baja California.
American wilderness/timelife. HC 1977

Canterbury Tales. Chaucer,
version by Wright, David. HC 1965

Cathedral and
the Bazaar. Ramon, Eric S. HC 1999

Climax of
populism. Durden, Robert F. HC 1965

Conquest of
energy, the. Harrison, George Russell. HC 1968

Dark fields of
the republic: poems 1991-1995. Rich, Adrienne. LB 1995

Dream of the
unified field: selected poems, 1974-1994. Graham, Jorie. LB 1995

Future of
Federalism. Rockefeller. HC 1962

German made
simple. Made simple books. PB 1985

Ghost writer.
Roth, Philip. HC 1979

History in the
teaching of physics: proceedings of the international working seminar on the
role of the history of physics in physics education. Edited by Brush, King. HC
1970

Japanese for
busy people. PB 1988

Legibility of
print. Timber, Miles A. HC 1963

Literature and
the Internet. Browner, Stephanie, et al. LB 2000

Managing the
sales function. Stroh, Thomas F. HC 1978

Masterpieces of
African-American literature. Editor Magill, Frank N. HC
1992

Mater and
Johnson on Sex and human loving. HC 1986

Modern science
and modern man. Conant, James B. HC 1965

Nations of the
world: Peru.
Prescott. 2
vols. HC 1898

New Yorker book
of poems. HC 1969

North Woods.
American wilderness/timelife. HC 1972

Other Shore:
plays. Xingjian, Gao. LB 2000

Oxford History
of English literature 1815-1832. Jack, Ian. HC 1963

PO Man’s Child:
a novel. Blackman, Marci. LB 1999

Populations,
species and evolution: and abridgment of Animal species and evolution. Mayr,
Ernst. HC 1970

Sam Newhurt,
empire builder. Mattila, Walter. HC 1969

Sign, image,
symbol (vision + value series). Editor Kepes, Gyorgy. HC 1966

What is
science. Newman, James K. HC 1955

VHS

Ken Burns’