[Libs-Or] FW: Summer Reading Programs

BOGART Debra S debra.s.bogart at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue May 19 16:57:58 PDT 2009

Another new author is Rosanne Parry, who wrote The Heart of a Shepherd, set in eastern Oregon. This middle grade novel has just received a starred review in Horn Book, and I highly recommend it.

Here is info she sent me about a group of authors who want to present programs FOR FREE:

As a co-president of the Class of 2K9 (our
> website is below) we are trying very hard to be of service to
> booksellers, librarians, and teachers. One part or our initiative is
> the Authors-To-Go program which aims to make free author visits to
> schools and libraries possible through the use of chat rooms and SKYP.
Contact is: www.classof2K9.com

Hope this helps,

Debra
Youth Services