[Libs-Or] OLA's withdrawal from PNLA

Denise Fuller denise at minilop.net
Mon Nov 16 19:05:37 PST 2009

I, too, have expressed concern to the OLA board about this decision.  As a
job seeker, I have found PNLA's resources to be of great benefit.  As
a youth librarian, I have also not seen a diminishing of requests for YRCA
books.  I have asked the OLA board to revisit this issue and reconsider
their decision.  I invite others to let the OLA board know how losing our
membership in PNLA will affect Oregon.

Denise Fuller
Chair of Oregon's IRRT