[Libs-Or] JOB ANNOUNCEMENT

Don Oswalt TLAWSOD at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 7 13:25:14 PDT 2009

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: A Connecticut based company is an independent
information services and research/analysis company for the
institutional investor community (pensions, endowments, foundations,
mutual funds, 529 plans, sovereign wealth funds, etc). News,
interviews, white papers, surveys and industry leadership events
provide investment decision-makers, their attorneys, advisors,
actuaries, consultants, money managers and third party administrators
with information that is straightforward and written with investment
fiduciary best practices in mind.

Our goal is to provide cost-effective, neutral and topical
intelligence resources that empower trustees, board members, CFOs,
treasurers, investment committee members, compliance officers, HR
professionals and others with financial decision-making
responsibilities on a wide array of complex issues.

As a growing company, we seek two (2) library professionals who can
carry out business and/or legal research on a contract basis for 25 to
40 hours per month. Familiarity with business and/or legal databases
is a plus. The work is done on a virtual basis and is likely a good
fit for someone who seeks interesting work but with a flexible
schedule. Please send a brief statement of interest and a resume to
Don Oswalt, tlawsod at comcast.net, by 14 October 2009.