[Libs-Or] Twitter question...

Shannon Van Kirk SVanKirk at bluecc.edu
Fri Sep 4 12:25:30 PDT 2009

Kyle,
You are wonderfully practical and--for my money--right.  That's why I ended my email with "Happy archiving."  Looks like a nightmare to me.

I just wish I hadn't given up so soon: for a year's wining and dining, I can be a fabulous conversationalist!
--shannon

Shannon Van Kirk, Director
Blue Mountain Community College Library
Pendleton, OR 97801
Voice: (541) 278-5916
FAX: (541) 276-6119
<shannon.vankirk at bluecc.edu>

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.