[Libs-Or] Binder minder copier attachment

Tapper, Janet jtapper at wschiro.edu
Tue Sep 8 15:36:13 PDT 2009

Lenora,

We have used the Binder Minder attachment on a Konica for the last few
years. It is OK but I certainly would not rave about it. While it does
help prevent breaking the backs of journals and monographs it does not
allow for a completely flat copy. We have also had to have the optics
adjusted periodically because the Binder Minder sits higher than the
usual glass surface. We  have a comprehensive service contract and the
copy company has really competent service people, so we have not been
inconvenienced; but that could be a variable.

~Janet

Janet Tapper, MLS

Director of Learning Resources | Western States Chiropractic College
W. A. Budden Library | 2900 NE 132nd Avenue | Portland OR 97230
503.251.5757 | fax 503.251.5759 |jtapper at wschiro.edu