[Libs-Or] ORSLA 2009 Annual Banquet and Business Meeting - 10/10

ORSLA Communications orsla.communications at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:43:20 PDT 2009

 *The Oregon Chapter of SLA invites you to our 2009 Annual Banquet and
Business Meeting this October 10th, 6-9 PM*.

We are excited to feature Aaron Schmidt at this year's banquet. Aaron is a
much sought-after usability expert and Web 2.0 consultant. Currently the
Digital Initiatives Librarian for the District of Columbia Public Library,
Aaron also writes the acclaimed and insightful blog Walking
Paper<http://www.walkingpaper.org/>.
Aaron is looking forward to discussing Web 2.0 technologies and how we can
use them to better serve our clients and move our professions ahead.

In addition to Aaron's interactive talk, ORSLA will present this year's
Greey Award, announce our new slate of officers, give away a free student
membership and provide plenty of time for socializing.