[Libs-Or] Call for Ideas - 2011 Teen Summer Reading Manual

Weisel, Heidi Heidi.Weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Thu Sep 17 17:29:30 PDT 2009

It's not too early to start thinking about Teen Summer Reading....2011!
The general theme for the 2011 summer reading program is world culture
and travel and the  teen slogan is "You Are Here."

We need your ideas for the Teen Summer Reading Manual, including but not
limited to world culture/travel programs and displays, using technology,
attracting older teens, service projects, and self-exploration ideas.  I
will compile our state responses and send them to the Teen Manual
Committee.  Please send your ideas to me by December 1, 2009.  Let me
know if you need additional information or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Heidi Weisel
CSLP Liaison
Youth Services Librarian