[Libs-Or] InfoCamp Seattle 2009 speakers & topics

K. Shuyler iamalibrarian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:45:57 PDT 2009

At InfoCamp, the unconference for the information community, anyone
who participates can propose a session.  But we also invite special
guests from academia and industry to kick things off each morning!

We are excited to announce the invited speakers for InfoCamp Seattle 2009:
- Axel Roesler, Assistant Professor for Interaction Design at the
University of Washington School of Art
- Vanessa Fox, search engine optimization expert, writer and consultant

Learn more about Axel and Vanessa on the InfoCamp blog:
http://www.infocamp.info/blog/?p=123

Some of the participant-led sessions already being suggested on the
InfoCamp wiki (http://infocampseattle.pbworks.com) include:
- Information literacy instruction
- Google Books settlement
- Orphan works
- Introduction to user experience

Join us on October 10 & 11 for InfoCamp Seattle 2009!

Register: http://infocamp2009.eventbrite.com
More info: http://infocamp.info

Your InfoCamp 2009 planners,
Aaron, Andy, Joshua, Kathryn, Kris, Kristen, and Rachel