[Libs-Or] April 21 Portland Downtown Librarians brown bag lunch at the Art Institute of Portland

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Fri Apr 9 16:10:09 PDT 2010

Nancy Thurston, Library Director  of the Art Institute of Portland, will
be hosting the April brown bag lunch on April 21st from 12-1. The Art
Institute is located at 1122 NW Davis, in the Pearl. Public
transportation is the best way to get there because parking can be
difficult. The meeting will be in a conference room on the first floor.
The Institute now has a culinary school, so come hear more about it.
Everyone is welcome!
If you plan to attend, please respond directly to Nancy at 503-382-4759,
or email her at nthurston at aii.edu.
Alas, I will be out of town and will miss this meeting, but I hope many
of you can attend. Enjoy this springtime weather!
Sue

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco