[Libs-Or] Spring 2010 INFOSCOPE - Website Projects, Update on Healthcare, Audiobooks

D Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:53:51 PDT 2010

Hello all,
It's sunny, and later I'll go out to the garden...wait - now it's clouding over. Oh
well, this is Portland....

Here is the latest edition of the INFOSCOPE newsletter, focused on:

Website Development Project Management
Update on Healthcare Reform Resources
The "Library2Go" library audiobooks service

http://www.dcoheninfo.com/infoscope/2010/2010_2_SpringINFOSCOPE.pdf

I'll be using the two website project documents referenced in the newsletter [with
links to sample docs] as I begin development next week of a website for a brand new
foundation in Oregon.

Enjoy!
Donna

Donna L. Cohen, MLIS, MEd, Information Management Consultant
D. L. Cohen Information Services
Portland, Oregon
503-737-1425
dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
www.dcoheninfo.com
Managing your organization's information and knowledge. Information is power...if
you can find it!