[Libs-Or] Some Old Polk Directories to Give Away

catherine jasper catherinej at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Apr 15 12:27:05 PDT 2010

We are removing the following Polk Directories from the collection.  If
anyone is interested in any, please let me know and we'd be happy to try
to get them to you.

Thanks and let me know if you have questions.

ASHLAND, OREGON 1988

ASTORIA AND SEASIDE: INCLUDING: ASTORIA, HAMMOND, GEARHART, SEASIDE, AND
WARRENTON / 1993

BAKER CITY, OREGON DIRECTORY 1993

BEAVERTON (WASHINGTON COUNTY) DIRECTORY 1985-86

Corvallis, Oregon city directory : including Philomath 1991-92

THE DALLES CITY DIRECTORY 1993

Hood River (Oregon) city directory. 1992

KLAMATH FALLS CITY DIRECTORY 1993

La Grande, Oregon city directory. (1993)

Medford, Oregon city directory, including Jacksonville, Central Point
and White City. 1991

OREGON CITY, GLADSTONE, WEST LINN DIRECTORY 1987

PORTLAND (MULTNOMAH COUNTY) DIRECTORY 1983

Portland east suburban Oregon directory. 1985

VANCOUVER (CLARK COUNTY, WASHINGTON) DIRECTORY (1981)

Catherine Jasper

Collection Development Librarian

Deschutes Public Library

(541) 617-7091