[Libs-Or] 2010 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit Fast Approaching!

Emily Ford fordem at ohsu.edu
Tue Apr 20 13:43:07 PDT 2010

*Please excuse cross-postings*

The 2010 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit registration deadline is *May 1st!* You have, essentially, one and a half work weeks to register for this exciting day-long participatory summit. Register here: http://www.oregonlibraries.net/summit/2010/register

The Summit schedule is shaping up nicely. One of the concurrent sessions “Where’s a Lawyer When I Need One?” will discuss answering legal questions that may come in through L-Net. Do you have examples of questions you’ve had to answer? If so, please e-mail them to Emily Ford (fordem at ohsu.edu<mailto:fordem at ohsu.edu>), who will see to it that these questions get to the appropriate person.

Another concurrent session “Gems of Oregon” will be highlighting unique resources throughout the state. If you have a “gem” of a collection you’d like to add or would like to browse the gems we’re compiling visit: http://www.oregonlibraries.net/gems

To view the concurrent sessions we have planned visit: http://www.oregonlibraries.net/summit/2010/concurrent

For the latest and greatest updates about the 2010 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit don’t forget to follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/lnetoregon and/or become a fan of L-Net on Facebook. http://bit.ly/a2xxfp

Emily Ford, MLS & MIS
Reference Librarian
Instruction, Research & Outreach
Oregon Health & Science University Library
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239
E-mail: fordem at ohsu.edu
Phone: 503-494-3915