[Libs-Or] wassail

Alla Powers Alla.Powers at oit.edu
Mon Aug 2 13:47:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

At the Oregon Institute of Technology library we are considering using a new Information Literacy assessment tool, WASSAIL, created by University of Alberta, Canada, Augustana Campus Library. It is free to download and use at:  http://www.library.ualberta.ca/augustana/infolit/wassail/
 We wonder if there are any early adopters of the software who could share their experience in its installation, maintenance and use with us. We would appreciate any feedback/advice on that!

Alla Powers
Reference Librarian at the OIT Library